Cindicates provides an opportunity for investors to access the top local tech deals across British Columbia.
Every year, we form a new cohort class that investors can participate in to gain exposure to the latest innovations and emerging startups.
By investing over multiple cohorts investors can expect a more stable and rewarding return profile on their investments with a better spread of exits over time.
Make a positive impact on the local startup ecosystem by funding promising startups.
Invest in startups across industries and sectors, reducing risks and increasing potential returns.
Gain exposure to exclusive deals at early-stage valuations and access to deal flow.
Impressive Tax Benefits
- BC investors receive a 30% tax credit on investments through the provincial VCC Program.
- Unlock additional tax savings by investing through an RRSP or TFSA account.
Please note that the investment process may vary depending on the chosen investment vehicle.
- Step 1. Submit an investor intake form to indicate your interest in Cindicates.
- Step 2. We send you the Subscription Agreement and Share Purchase Report to sign via DocuSign.
- Step 3. Send your investment by wire transfer or cheque.
- Step 4. We issue share certificates and typically send your 30% tax credit in mid-March.
- Carry – 20%
- Admin Fee (Max At 10%) – 2%
- Admin Fees Before Profits (pay back)
- No Management Fee
- 3 Ways to Invest: Personally, Holding Company, RRSP/TFSA Account